incl. VAT plus shipping costsReady for immediate dispatch, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
- Item no: w-freq-basis-2021-10
In this basic course you will be shown the basics of frequency therapy, so that you can operate frequency therapy devices independently and sensibly. Integrated in the workshop is a knowledge transfer in relation to the frequency therapy devices available on the market with regard to function differentiation and their advantages and disadvantages.
Workshop title: Frequency therapy for beginners
Number of hours: 6 hours, part 1: 10:00 o'clock - 13:00 o'clock, part 2: 14:00 o'clock - 17:00 o'clock
Cost: € 250,-- incl. seminar documents and VAT.
- Short overview of the development of frequency therapy
- Short excursion into the definition of frequency therapy (wave, frequency, volt, watt, electric field, magnetic field, electromagnetic field, etc.)
- Why and how does frequency therapy work in relation to the body, cells, viruses and bacteria?
- Which areas of application are useful in frequency therapy
- When should frequency therapy not be used under any circumstances?
- Equipment knowledge and equipment theory of the most important devices available on the market
Exchange of experience and final discussion
Previous knowledge: No previous knowledge is necessary for this workshop
The workshop price also includes
- Lifelong access to the associated webinar incl. updates
- Training materials for the associated seminar incl. updates
|Ausführung:||Oktober: 15.10.2021 ab 10 Uhr|